I decided I needed a culture daytrip to a city so I came to Nottingham by train & tram on my culture ramble. Several tiny galleries, a mini museum, and a CD shop and tiny dinner.
1. Lakeside Arts Centre - a tiny art exhibition and an exhibition on the Mughal Raj.
2. Djangology Centre - a small archeology museum, and an exhibition of 1960's UK modern art including a Bridget Riley painting I have in an artbook.
then the tram back to town for the...
3. Nottingham Contemporary gallery - 2 very pretentious exhibitions but it's often the way there and I breezed through amusedly as usual and visited the arty nicknack shop but resisted buying.
4. Fopp CD/DVD shop - bought the cheap box of 5 albums by The Association.
5. I ate in a little independant bakery
then came home.
I;d walked 8 miles!